incinerator

"By by" mum says leaving me and Oliver home alone as she slams the door. We watch mum drive of through the window, let's go on the trampoline I say to my 5 year old brother Oliver, Oliver dives onto the trampoline while I take nap after a long day. I wake up at three o'clock in the afternoon then I go to get Oliver but I see him running across the road to the junk yard, I chase him into the junk yard, he runs in the incinerator exalter and i run in with him. Oliver jumps out of a random door but i miss it, now i'm inches away the fire of the incinerator then all of a sudden I start to move away from the incinerator then closer then further. BAM! i hit the ground then i take Oliver home awaiting mum.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bad job

growing pains

movie making